REGIONAL OFFICE BIDS & AWARDS COMMITTEE
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT, SUPPLY, AND DELIVERY OF COMPUTER DESKTOP FOR 2023 INTEGRATED PROCESSING OF MAPS
(P.B. NO. 2023-02)
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority- National Capital Region (PSA-NCR), through the National Expenditure Program FY 2023 intends to apply the sum of Ten Million Four Hundred Sixty-Four Thousand Pesos (Php10,464,000.00) being the ABC to payments under the contract this lot.
Lot No. Description ABC Delivery Period Price of Bidding Documents
Lot 1 Desktop Computers Php10,464,000.00 120 days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed (NTP) Php25,000.00
Bids received more than the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSA-NCR now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Bidders should have completed, within three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Prospective Bidders may obtain further information from Regional Offices Bids and Awards Committee (ROBAC) Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 13 March 2023 from the given address and website(s) and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents. The Procuring Entity shall allow the bidder to present its proof of payment for the fees in person, by facsimile, or through electronic means.
6. The PSA-NCR will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 22 March 2023 at 10:00 A.M. which shall be open to prospective bidders.
Interested bidders may attend the Pre-Bid Conference via face to face.
7. Bids must be duly received by the ROBAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 3 April 2023 at 5:00 PM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 4 April 2023 at 10:00 A.M. at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to participate in the activity or witness the opening. Late bids shall not be accepted.
10. The PSA-NCR reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
Ms. Minerva Z. Carpio
Head, ROBAC Secretariat
PSA-NCR Regional Office Bids and Awards Committee
9th Floor EDSA Grand Residences
75 Corregidor St., corner EDSA
Barangay Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City 1105
Tel. No.: 8937-7738
Email Address: email@example.com
12. You may visit the following websites:
For downloading of the bidding Documents: https://procurement.psa.gov.ph/
ELMOR G. BARROQUILLO
|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
9th Floor, EDSA Grand Residences, 75 Corregidor St. Corner Brgy. Bago Bantay, Quezon City