The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office II (PSA-RSSO II), through the Fiscal Year 2022 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of EIGHTY THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED PESOS (PhP80,400.00) ONLY being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of Promotional Materials for Promotional Materials (Backpack and Umbrella) re: Conduct of 2021 ASPBI and 2021 SICT Field Operations for the PSA-PSO Nueva Vizcaya.
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening for the hereunder project. Also, late bids shall not be accepted.
2. The PSA-RSSO II now invites bids from suppliers for the said procurement. Bidders should have a completed contract on supply and delivery of promotional materials within the period 2019 to 2021 with an amount of at least 50% of the ABC.
3. Bidding will be conducted through Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement.
4. Interested bidders may get Quotation Form from 04 October 2022 to 06 October 2022 at the address given below during office hours from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M..
PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY
BR Gajes Bldg., District IV, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya 3700
5. Bids must be delivered to the given address on or before 10 October 2022, 11:30 AM. Bid opening shall be on same day, 1:30 P.M. at PSO-Nueva Vizcaya, BR Gajes Bldg., District IV, Bayombong, Nueva Vizcaya 3700.
6. The PSA-RSSO II reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
7. For further information, please refer to:
SHERYLL ELAINE S. RIGUA
PSA-RSSO II, Carig, Tuguegarao City
Tel. No. (078) 304-8366
Email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
ENGR. GIRME M. BAYUCAN
Regional Bids and Awards Committee
|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
Member BAC Secretariat
11/F Centris One Cyberpod, EDSA cor. Quezon Ave.