INVITATION TO SUBMIT QUOTATION
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF SWAB ANTIGEN TEST KIT (WITH SWABBER) FOR 2021 FIES
AND JULY 2021 LFS ON JUNE 27-28, 2021FOR THE PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY
PROVINCIAL STATISTICS OFFICE OF CAGAYAN
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office II (PSA-RSSO II), through the Fiscal Year 2021 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum ofEIGHTY EIGHT THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (PhP88,500.00) ONLY being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for the Supply and Delivery of Swab Antigen Test Kit (with swabber) for 2021 FIES and July 2021 LFS on June 27-28 for
Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening for the hereunder project. Also, late bids shall not be accepted.
2. The PSA-RSSO II now invites bids from suppliers for the said procurement. Bidders should have a completed contract on supply and delivery of swab antigen test kit (with swabber) within the period 2018 to 2020 with an amount of at least 50% of the ABC.
3. Bidding will be conducted through Negotiated Procurement - Small Value Procurement.
4. Interested bidders may get Quotation Form from 09 June2021 to 11 June 2021the address given below during office hoursfrom9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M..
PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY
3rd Floor De Yro Building, Mabini Street, Ugac Norte
Tuguegarao City, Cagayan 3500
5. Bids must be delivered to the given address on or before 14 June2021, 11:30 AM. Bid opening shall be on same day, 1:30 P.M. at 3rd Floor De Yro Building, Mabini Street, UgacNorte ,Tuguegarao City, Cagayan 3500.
6. The PSA-RSSO II reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
7. For further information, please refer to:
SHERYLL ELAINE S. RIGUA
PSA-RSSO II, Carig, Tuguegarao City
Tel. No. (078) 304-8366
Email add: email@example.com
MILAGROS C. ADDURU
Regional Bids and Awards Committee