|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
Agbayani, Ma. Juvy
Statistical Specialist II
Regional Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
INVITATION TO BID FOR SECURITY SERVICES
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office No. II (PSA-RSSO II), through the Fiscal Year 2020 General Appropriations Act intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION TWO HUNDRED FORTY THOUSAND PESOS (PhP 2,240,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Security Services . Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSA-RSSO II now invites bids for the Procurement of Security Services for the following:.
ITEM PERIOD NO. OF GUARDS
(12 hours work/day) Night Shift
(12 hours work/day)
PSA-RSSO II March – December 2020 1 2
PSA-Cagayan July – December 2020 1 1
PSA-Isabela April – December 2020 1 1
PSA-Nueva Vizcaya March – December 2020 1
PSA-Quirino April – December 2020 1
Delivery of the Goods is required from March-December 2020 for PSA-RSSO II and PSA-Nueva Vizcaya, April-December 2020 for PSA-Isabela and PSA-Quirino and July-December 2020 for PSA-Cagayan. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
ACTIVITY DATE VENUE
Pre-Bid Conference February 4, 2020 PSA-RSSO II, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Deadline for Submission February 18, 2020
11:30am PSA-RSSO II, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
Bid Opening February 18, 2020
1:30pm PSA-RSSO II, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office II (PSA-RSSO II) and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during working days from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on January 28, 2020 to February 18, 2020 from the address below upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of FIVE THOUSAND PESOS (PhP5,000.00) Only. .
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office II
(PSA-RSSO II) will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 04 February 2020 at City Hall Building Annex, Regional Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before
18 February 2020 11:30am. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 18 February 2020, 1:30pm at Philippine Statistics Authority
– Regional Statistical Services Office II (PSA-RSSO II), City Hall Building Annex, Regional Government Center, Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office II
(PSA-RSSO II) reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
Regional Bids and Awards Committee Secretariat
City Hall Building Annex, Regional Government Center Carig Sur, Tuguegarao City, Cagayan 3500
Tel. No. (078) 304-8366
Email add: email@example.com rsso02.psa.gov.ph
MILAGROS C. ADDURU
Regional Bids and Awards Committee