1. The Philippine Statistics Authority Regional Statistical Services Office - National Capital Region (PSA RSSO - NCR), through the General Appropriations Acts of 2019 intends to apply the sum of Thirty-Two Million Eight Hundred Four Thousand One Hundred Twelve Pesos and 90/100 (Php32,804,112.90) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for each lot:
Lot No. Description ABC Delivery Period Price of Bidding Documents
Lot 1 ID Lace and ID Jacket for 2020 CPH 513,600.00 28 February 2020 1,000.00
Lot 2 Office Supplies for 2020 CPH 4,421,990.40 28 February 2020 5,000.00
Lot 3 2020 CPH Enumerators Bag 4,536,000.00 28 February 2020 5,000.00
Lot 4 2020 CPH Enumeration Umbrella 3,993,000.00 28 February 2020 5,000.00
Lot 5 2020 CPH Enumeration Raincoat 2,592,000.00 28 February 2020 5,000.00
Lot 6 2020 CPH Enumeration Cap 1,944,000.00 28 February 2020 5,000.00
Lot 7 2020 CPH Enumeration T-Shirt 7,728,000.00 28 February 2020 10,000.00
Lot 8 2020 CPH Enumeration Clipboard 912,000.00 28 February 2020 1,000.00
Lot 9 2020 CPH Enumeration Tumbler 972,000.00 28 February 2020 1,000.00
Lot 10 2020 CPH Enumeration Vest 3,888,000.00 28 February 2020 5,000.00
Lot 11 CSC Form 48 (Daily Time Record) 19,522.50 28 February 2020 500.00
Lot 12 Printing Services for 2020 CPH Identification Cards 1,284,000.00 28 February 2020 5,000.00
Bids received in excess of the ABC for each lot shall be automatically rejected at bid opening. Partial bidding will be allowed and awarding of contract will be on a per lot basis.
2. The PSA RSSO - NCR now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of 2020 CPH Office Supplies and Materials. Bidders should have completed, within Five (5) Years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
(i) Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSA RSSO-NCR ROBAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below Monday to Friday (except non-working days), 8:00A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 21 November 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount corresponding to the lot as indicated in Item 1 of this ITB, provided that the total fee for the Bidding Documents shall not exceed the maximum fee for the sum of the ABC of all lots being bid as prescribed in the Guidelines issued by the GPPB.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The PSA RSSO - NCR will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 29 November 2019 at 9/F EDSA Grand Residences Bldg, 75 Corregidor St. cor. EDSA, Barangay Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City 1105, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the ROBAC Secretariat at the address below on or before 13 December 2019, 9:00AM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on 16 December 2019, 9:00AM, at 9/F EDSA Grand Residences Bldg, 75 Corregidor St. cor. EDSA, Barangay Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City 1105. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids shall be addressed to:
MS. MARILYN P. VERGARA
PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
9/F EDSA Grand Residences, 75 Corregidor St., Corner EDSA
Bago Bantay, QC
|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
9th Floor Grand EDSA Residences #75 Corregidor St. cor EDSA Barangay Ramon Magsaysay Quezon City 1105