|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
78 Anahaw street, Veterans Village, Quezon City
1. The PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY-NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION, through its 2019 General Appropriation Fund (General Fund) intends to apply the sum of SIX MILLION TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS AND 00/100 ONLY (P6,200,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of 2020 Security Services consisting of, among others, twelve (12) security guards, under P.B. No. 2019-003. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY-NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION now invites bids for the Procurement of Security Services for a period of twelve months. Delivery of the Goods is required within 7 days upon receipt of the Notice to Proceed. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183 and must be duly registered as a Platinum member of Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System(PhilGEPS).
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents during office hours at 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. from the ROBAC Secretariat, c/o Mr. Richard P. Tolentino, ROBAC Secretariat, Philippine Statistics Authority-National Capital Region, 9/F EDSA Grand Residences 75 Corregidor St. corner EDSA, Bago Bantay, Quezon City, with telephone number 937-77-38.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders following the same schedule for the inspection of Bidding Documents from the stated address and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED PESOS (P7,500.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY-NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 26 November 2019 at 10:00 A.M., at the 9th Floor, PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY-NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION, 75 Corregidor St corner EDSA, EDSA Grand Residences, Bago Bantay, Quezon City which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be delivered to the above-mentioned address on or before the Deadline for Submission of Bids. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
8. Deadline for Submission of Bids shall be on 10 December 2019 at 5:00 P.M. Bid opening shall be on 11 December 2019 at 10:00 A.M., at the Conference Room, PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY-NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION, 9/F EDSA Grand Residences, 75 Corregidor St, corner EDSA, Quezon City. All Bids shall be addressed to:
MS. MARILYN P. VERGARA
PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION
9/F EDSA Grand Residences, 75 Corregidor St., Corner EDSA
Bago Bantay, QC
Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the opening of bids. Late bids shall not be accepted.
9. The PHILIPPINE STATISTICS AUTHORITY-NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.