|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
Manahan, Miriam Estelita
Administrative Officer IV
Philippine Statistics Authority Regional Statistical Service Office National Capital Region 9/F EDSA Grand Residences Bldg 75 Corregidor St. cor. EDSA Barangay Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City 1105
|Supplier||Contact Person||Address||Date Awarded||Remarks||Edit Content|
|DCI Int'l I.T Solutions & Services Corp||Unit 3a Comtal Bldg, C. Raymundo, Pasig City, Philippines||06/28/2019|
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority Regional Statistics Services Office - National Capital Region (PSA RSSO-NCR), through the General Appropriations Act of 2019, intends to apply the sum of Two Million Eight Hundred Forty Thousand Pesos Only (Php 2,840,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Desktop Computers for the GIS-Based Mapping Activities. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSA–RSSO NCR now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of Seventy One (71) Sets of Desktop Computers for the GIS Mapping. Delivery of the Goods is required 45 calendar days upon receipt of Notice of Award. Bidders should have completed, within Three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted, through an open competitive bidding procedures, using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens / sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stocks belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country, where the laws or regulations of which, grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSA RSSO-NCR ROBAC Secretariat and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below, Monday to Friday (except non-working days), 8:00A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 4, 2019 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Three Thousand Pesos (Php 3,000.00). It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The RSSO-NCR will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 11, 2019, 10:00 A.M. at 9/F EDSA Grand Residences Bldg., 75 Corregidor St. cor. EDSA, Barangay Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City 1105, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the ROBAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 24, 2019 at 5:00 pm. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on June 25, 2019, 10:00 A.M. at 9/F EDSA Grand Residences Bldg., 75 Corregidor St. cor. EDSA, Barangay Ramon Magsaysay, Quezon City 1105. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The RSSO-NCR reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.