5203220 Procurement of Various IT Sipplies and Equipment for 2018 CPBI and ULE
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
Implementing Rules and Regulations
|Bid Supplements:||There are no uploaded bid supplements as of posting.|
Information Technology Parts & Accessories & Perip
|Approved Budget for the Contract:||Php 1,309,800.00|
|Document Request List:|
04/02/2018 - 08:30
INVITATION TO BID FOR Procurement of Various IT Supplies and Equipment for 2018 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) Phase 1 (Comprehensive Updating of the List of Establishments)
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority Regional Statistical Service Office V (PSA RSSO V), through the General Appropriations Act of 2018 intends to apply the sum of One Million Three Hundred Nine Thousand Eight Hundred Pesos Only (P1,309,800.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for Procurement of Various IT Supplies and Equipement. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
2. The PSA RSSO V now invites bids for Provision of Desktop with MS Office and OS, Accessories & various supplies to be used during the field operation for the 2018 Census of Philippine Business and Industry (CPBI) Phase 1 – Comprehensive Updating of List Establishments (ULE) on April 2018. Delivery of the Goods shall be in accordance with the Delivery Schedule under Section IV of this Bidding Documents. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSA RSSO V and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on February 12, 2018 from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000.00)
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the website of the Procuring Entity, provided that Bidders shall pay the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
6. The PSA RSSO V will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 20, 2018 at the Conference Room of PSA RSSO V, 2nd Floor Albay Capitol Building, Old Albay, Legazpi City, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before March 5, 2018, 1:30 PM. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
Bid opening shall be on March 5, 2018, 1:30 PM at the Conference Room of PSA RSSO V, 2nd Floor Albay Capitol Building, Old Albay, Legazpi City. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. The PSA RSSO V reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
CECILLE A. BRIONES
SGD ANABELLA D. BARQUILLA
|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
Registration Officer IV
2nd Floor Albay Capitol Building, Old Albay, Legazpi City