4622616 PROCUREMENT OF ANDROID TABLETS, ACCESSORIES & VARIOUS SUPPLIES FOR THE 2017 LISTING OF FARM HOUSEHOLDS
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
Implementing Rules and Regulations
|Bid Supplements:||There are no uploaded bid supplements as of posting.|
Information Technology Parts & Accessories & Perip
|Approved Budget for the Contract:||Php 3,277,523.00|
|Document Request List:|
07/24/2017 - 13:30
PROCUREMENT OF ANDROID TABLETS, ACCESSORIES & VARIOUS SUPPLIES FOR THE
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority, through the 2017 Listing of Farm Households under 2017 General Appropriation Fund (General Fund) intends to apply the sum of THREE MILLION TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY-SEVEN THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED TWENTY-THREE PESOS ONLY (Php3,277,523.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payment under the contract for Public Bidding No. 2017-01, Procurement of ANDROID TABLETS, ACCESSORIES & VARIOUS for 2017 Listing of Farm Households Field Operation in Bicol Region. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected in the bid opening.
2. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Service Office V now invites bids for the Procurement of ANDROID TABLETS, ACCESSORIES & VARIOUS for 2017 Listing of Farm Households Field Operation in Bicol Region with specification as follows:
-USB On-The-Go (OTG)
Delivery of the GOODS shall be within 15 days after receipt of the Purchase Order. Bidders should have completed, within the past three (3) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”. Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to Republic Act 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSA-RSSO V and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, starting June 29, 2017.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on June 29, 2017, from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee in the amount of stated below. The method of payment will be in cash.
Lot ABC (in PhP) Price of Bid Docs (in PhP)
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and at http://procurement.psa.gov.ph, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
8. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office V reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, declare failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its 2016 revised IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
CECILLE A. BRIONES
SGD ANNABELLA D. BARQUILLA
|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
Registration Officer IV
2nd Floor Albay Capitol Building, Old Albay, Legazpi City