4618511 PROCUREMENT OF ANDROID TABLETS WITH CASING FOR THE CONDUCT OF 2017 LISTING OF FARM HOUSEHOLDS
Invitation to Bid (ITB)
ITB No. 2017-01
Implementing Rules and Regulations
|Bid Supplements:||There are no uploaded bid supplements as of posting.|
|Approved Budget for the Contract:||Php 2,804,760.00|
|Document Request List:|
07/18/2017 - 12:00
Invitation to Bid No. 2017 -01
INVITATION TO BID FOR THE PROCUREMENT OF ANDROID
LISTING OF FARM HOUSEHOLDS
1. The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office X (PSA-RSSO X) through the General Appropriations Act of 2017 and/or continuing appropriation, intends to apply the sum of TWO MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED FOUR THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED SIXTY PESOS (PhP2,804,760.00) ONLY being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for purchase of android tablets with casing for the 2017 Listing of Farm Households (LFH). Bids received in excess of the ABC shall automatically be rejected at bid opening.
ABC Price of Bidding
168 units Android Tablet with casing (please
2. The PSA-RSSO X now invites bids for the procurement of android tablets with casing for the conduct of 2017 LFH. Delivery of the goods is required as indicated in the Schedule of Requirements.
Bidders for android tablets should have completed, within one year from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project.
The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non- discretionary “ pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 Revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act” .
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA 5183.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from PSA- RSSO X and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders from June 27, 2017 and onwards prior to the bid opening from the address below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount specified in Item No. 1.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the
6. The PSA-RSSO X will hold a Pre -Bid Conference 2 at 1:30 P.M. of
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address
accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 18.
May be deleted in case the ABC is less than One Million Pesos (PhP1,000,000) where the Procuring Entity may not hold a Pre-Bid Conference.
Bid opening shall be on 1:30 P.M. of July 18, 2017 at the Conference Room of the PSA - RSSO X. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. At most two representatives from each prospective bidder shall
Furthermore, interested bidders shall bring pictures or brochures during the pre-bid conference.
9. The PSA-RSSO X reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding , or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Section 41 of RA 9184 and its IRR, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders .
please see associated components.
|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
OIC-Division Chief, CRASD
Pride Rock Business Park, Gusa, Cagayan de Oro City