The Philippine Statistics Authority – Regional Statistical Services Office 03 (PSA-RSSO 03) through ASA No. 03-2023-108 the sum of Seven Million Eight Hundred Thirty-Four Thousand Eight Hundred Sixty-Nine Pesos Only (Php7,834,869.00) being the Approved Budget of Contract (ABC) to payments under the contract for the Procurement of Desktop Computers, Laptops and Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) for the 2022 Census of Agriculture and Fisheries Data Processing / PB-2023-015. Bids received in excess of the ABC shall be automatically rejected at bid opening.
Lot 1 - Desktop Computers (93 units), PhP4,649,907.00
Lot 2 - Laptops (38 units), PhP1,899,962.00
Lot 3 - Uninterruptible Power Supply (257 units), PhP1,285,000.00
2. The PSA-RSSO 03 now invites bids for the above Procurement Project. Delivery of the Goods is required seventeen (17) calendar days after issuance of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II (Instructions to Bidders).
3. Bidding will be conducted through open competitive bidding procedures using a non-discretionary “pass/fail” criterion as specified in the 2016 revised Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) No. 9184.
Bidding is restricted to Filipino citizens/sole proprietorships, partnerships, or organizations with at least sixty percent (60%) interest or outstanding capital stock belonging to citizens of the Philippines, and to citizens or organizations of a country the laws or regulations of which grant similar rights or privileges to Filipino citizens, pursuant to RA No. 5183.
4. Interested Bidders may obtain further information from PSA-RSSO 03 and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday-Friday 9:00AM - 4:00PM starting 31 October 2023 to 29 November 2023 except holidays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be acquired by interested Bidders on 31 October 2023 to 29 November 2023 except Holidays from the given address and website(s) below and upon payment of the applicable fee for the Bidding Documents, pursuant to the latest Guidelines issued by the GPPB, in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (PhP10,000.00) and is non-refundable. The Bidder shall present to the Procuring Entity the proof of payment in person.
6. The PSA-RSSO 03 will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on 18 November 2023 (Saturday), 1:30PM at PSA RSSO 03 Building, Diosdado Macapagal Government Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga, which shall be open to prospective bidders.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat through manual submission at the office address indicated below on or before 30 November 2023, 9:00AM. Late bids shall not be accepted.
8. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid security in any of the acceptable forms and in the amount stated in ITB Clause 14.
9. Bid opening shall be on 30 November 2023, 1:30PM at the given address below. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend the activity.
10. The PSA-RSSO 03 reserves the right to reject any and all bids, declare a failure of bidding, or not award the contract at any time prior to contract award in accordance with Sections 35.6 and 41 of the 2016 revised IRR of RA No. 9184, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
11. For further information, please refer to:
MS. JENNIELYN S. MARIANO
Head, PSA-RO3-BAC Secretariat
PSA - Regional Statistical Services Office 03
Diosdado Macapagal Government Center Maimpis,
City of San Fernando, Pampanga
E-mail Address: email@example.com
Contact No. (045) 455 2552
For downloading of Bidding Documents, you may visit rsso03.psa.gov.ph
31 October 2023
NORMAN L. BUNDALIAN
|Contact Person||Contact Number||Email Address||Office Address|
PSA Bldg., Diosdado Macapagal Government Center, Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga